Do you need concrete for your building project? Want to make a durable concrete floor that will last for years to come? Or even make some garden decorations? Whatever your construction project, you’re likely to need concrete somewhere in the process.
Want to save money on concrete delivery? Get in touch or give us a call on 01228 670311
Concrete is incredibly versatile. It’s the most widely used construction material in the UK. You can use it for a variety of things in your construction project. It can form concrete driveways, concrete columns or poured for house foundations and floors large or small – we supply it by the ton and we deliver.
We as a company have the latest specialist plant and modern mixing trucks providing support to you. Our continual investment in new machinery is a sign you can trust us to deliver.
Because we get the sand and aggregates for our concrete mix from our own quarry, it means you save money. No more paying the middle man. Also we create the mix for you, ready to use – the perfect concrete will become an easy result. You won’t have the hassle of mixing on-site and you’ll be less likely to make any technical mistakes – we provide a quality solution.
The term ‘concrete’ doesn’t refer to a single material. It’s a type of material created by mixing cement and various aggregates together with water. Because there’s no fixed way for concrete to be made, it means the recipe can be altered to fit your needs; although many standard types exist. This makes concrete a flexible substance, but can make it confusing to plan what product you need exactly – it pays to have an experienced readymix supplier.
Fortunately, at Esk Quarry we’re experts in sand, gravel, aggregates – that’s just a small selection of what we provide for your construction needs. This means we’re well-equipped with information to advise a customer on the best ready mix concrete for your needs – ask us how, please we’d be happy to help.
No more mixing your own in a barrow, we supply you by the truck load and we have loads of happy customers.
Esk Quarry are concrete suppliers to customers in Carlisle, Cumbria, Scotland and the North East. You’ll never have to worry about choosing the right mix for the job and you’ll save time and money buying our products – you’ll have to try us to find out; we base our service and deliveries on the highest standards.
We have concrete available for delivery or local collection today for your site for low prices. Get in touch or give us a call on 01228 670311 and we’ll take care of your concrete worries with our fast, efficient and able service unit.
By choosing services from Esk Quarry you’ll take advantage of a building material that is:
- Virtually fire proof – Can’t be set on fire so it releases no toxic fumes, making your projects safe as houses.
- Sound insulating – Concrete’s mass and damping qualities make it perfect. Little need for finishing application work means you’ll save.
- Water resilient – Protect your building against floods. Concrete provides a barrier against water entry & prevents loss of structural integrity.
- Thermally insulating – Keeps your buildings the right temperature. Absorbs heat during the day & releases at night.
- Suitable for industrial and residential uses.
- Concrete is ideal for building houses. Its water resilience means it will protect your projects from flooding. It’s also virtually fire proof, so your homes will be safer. The mass and special high density sound damping capabilities of concrete also make it ideal for sound insulation.
- Because concrete responds naturally to changing conditions, it helps stabilise indoor temperature. By releasing heat at night, it lowers your CO2 emissions by reducing the need for heating solutions and increasing eco sustainability.